- Are you interested in working on a state-of-the-art visual real-time collaborative mind mapping application built on the best technologies?
- Would you like to contribute to a leading software for a renowned company?
- Are you interested in leading a team of skilled and motivated developers?
- Can work both in NodeJS and in browser environments
- Have experience with GIT
- Know FE frameworks (jQury, Backbone, Vue, Angular) but appreciate the ability to work with a custom built framework
- Like SQL, NoSQL, Linux, Redis, AWS S3, Lambda, ...
- Have experience in designing, implementing and using WebSockets and RESTful web services
- Like User Interfaces, 2D graphics and related math and engineering
- Have experience with Bash scripting
- Have the ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Have understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Are able to make code reviews with focus on code optimization, performance and scalability
- Enjoy challenges and improving your skills and are a great problem solver
- Are able to communicate with our client and us
- Feel comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical coworkers (e.g. Product Owners/Managers)
- Are a natural leader and have experience with leading a team (10+ developers)
- Have proficient understanding of tracking and project management tools (Jira/BitBucket/Confluence)
- Can communicate freely in English
- Have good time management skills
We Can Offer:
- The opportunity to work on a world-class software product
- The ability to work with modern technologies
- A friendly group of highly motivated teammates
- The possibility to work from wherever you are
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- And more!
We're a team of experienced developers working with the newest technologies, creating products that developers, product owners and founders love; and cooperating closely with some of the leading companies such as IBM, Daimler, Barclays, Boeing, Airbnb, HP and other giants from various segments.
Talent and ambition can change things for the better. That's why we're looking for you.
Want to be part of this trip? Get in touch.